- Introducing Washington Marine Cleaning, a PJLA TNI (EL) accredited environmental and industrial water analytical laboratory located in Everett, Washington
- “Year in Review: Top 10 notable developments in the marijuana industry from 2016” via Marijuana Business Daily
- “Massachusetts rec law poised to take effect on Dec. 15th, as planned” according to the Marijuana Business Daily
- The NELAC Institute will be holding a webcast training on the TNI NEFAP Standard (National Environmental Field Activities Program) on Monday, June 13th at 11:00 a.m. Est. Field Sampling and Measurement Organizations Click here to Register.
- PJLA is now taking applications for ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Inspection Body. Click here for further information.
- PJLA is capable of Accrediting Medical Marijuana labs to meet the requirements of various States. Call for more information.
- PJLA has posted new update notifications for: “Revised Corrective Action Timeline Requirements” and “DoD ELAP-Proficiency Test Results Submission Requirements”. Click Here for more information.
- PJLA is now accepting applications for Food Testing Labs looking to keep up with the growing requirements of the Food Safety Industry. Call our office to speak with a Project Manager to find out how ISO 17025 accreditation can grow your business.
PJLA Moves to New Location
Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation, Inc. (PJLA) has moved to a new location to better serve our customers. Our new office location is:
755 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 1325
Troy, Michigan 48084
1-877-369-LABS (5227) or (248) 519-2603
PJLA Receives US EPA NLLAP Recognition
Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation, Inc. (PJLA) receives recognition to accredit for the National Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program (NLLAP) by the EPA. The National Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program allows laboratories to be recognized for their proficiency in testing of lead in paint chips, dust and soil. To read more, please visit our EPA NLLAP page.
PJLA is working with the ENERGY STAR program to provide accreditation services to testing labs. Please visit our ENERGY STAR page for more information.